Wow, it only took me 8 months to finish it. Not because it is so difficult to do, quite the opposite. I started it when Ronny began developing the basement. Then summer came and we were so busy with everything….basement…fence…garden..enjoying the sun.
Well, today I sorted my
enormous fabric-stash and found this dress again. The only thing that had to be done was to hem it.
I am serious. The hem.
Since I always have to fiddle around with my designs I just had to add the border. I got it from Value Village in a gigantic bag and finally I knew what to do with it. Hmm, great, ignore the thread that is hanging out, it has been removed haha.
I am quite happy with the dress and truly love the fabric.
I can only hope that Birdie still fits in it🙂