Oh look what I got from The Baltic Maid! Oh I am honored and speechless. You often wonder if there is anybody out there really reading your blog – apart from your family haha. I guess now I know. Thank you!
I have to come up with 7 interesting facts about myself. Hm, seven. I don’t consider myself an interesting person, I feel like I am pretty normal but I will dig deep for you guys!
1. My husband and I are from Germany living in Calgary with my daughter who has a Canadian passport and we don’t. Will be interesting when we visit Germany in the summer. German immigration is not known for their politeness.
2. I came to Stralsund (Germany) to study Tourism and then decided to study Tax and Accounting and I hate Accounting lol. Duh, you can call me a nerd now. As a result my family decided to cut off my inheritance. Haha.
3. I didn’t have a computer until I started to study nor had I any idea how to use it. If you ask my husband he may reply that not a lot changed in the meantime with regards to my computer skills.
4. I was an Aupair in England for almost 2 years and am still in contact with the family- hi Lorna! The only reason why my English is half-decent.
5. From a very young age I was addicted to cookies and would smear a mix of cookies and tea all over the windows. At least that is the story my siblings tell me to this day.
6. I once won the Bible Quiz at school. I am not religious in the traditional sense. I think „What goes around, comes around“ in a Kharma kind of way.
7. We wanted to name our son either Rocky Rockbert or Flip-Flop. Fate intervened and we got a beautiful baby-girl.
Alrighty, that was not as bad as I thought.
I will nominate the following blogs. Check them out they are pretty awesome! The Baltic Maid would have been my first one but she already got the award so I will choose 7 other blogs. Hope you don’t mind. There are so many I would nominate- sigh. I hope the glorious 7 will tell you 7 facts about themselves and find other bloggers to award